Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Reception

Thank you to everyone for helping with the wedding! Everything looked amazing!






Micahel surprised me with the most beautiful necklace. We soon realized that my grandmother has worn an almost identical necklace in gold from my grandpa for as long as I can remember. He was so sweet to buy the necklace for me. Thanks Michael :)
Michael's best friend Robi passed away a little over a year ago. We were so excited when we realized we were having our reception on "Robby Cir" that we just had to make sure that Michael and his two best friends took a picture in front of it. It's just like Robi to make sure that he makes his entrance somehow.
My beautiful Mother and her husband Richard
Our first dance :)
Daddy and daughter dance
Mommy and son dance, they were so bummed that they had picked such a long song lol
My Mom made the beautiful cake!

My cousin Rachel cought the bouquet

Our friend Blake Behnke got the garder

No comments:

Post a Comment