Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Preparation!

My Dad's long time friend was nice enough to let us use their backyard for our reception. My Dad worked so hard to get the yard ready for the big day, along with Michael, his brother, brother-in-law and Dad. After working so hard they were treated to pole position from my Dad. We had some amazing friends come and help set up and my amazing family from both sides. I received an early wedding gift and it was the best of them all! My Grandma Steimle who is serving a mission with my Grandpa in Guatemala was able to fly home for a few days to be here for my wedding. There were tears of joy from all of us, no one in our family had a clue till she showed up. Thank you so much for coming Grandma it meant the world to have you. After a long day of setting up we had a wonderful dinner prepared for us by my Mom's best friend Kerri. She was so helpful and I know my Mom and I couldn't have pulled this off without her!

My awesome Dad!
My Mom and Aunt Kami working hard ;)
My Grandma Steimle
Amazing Sister and Mom
My best friend Maleah

No comments:

Post a Comment