Saturday, December 18, 2010

Beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Christmas is my favorite time of year! There is the most magical spirit that comes out right as thanksgiving comes around. Michael and I bought our first fake tree together at Walmart for $40. We like to call it our Charlie Brown tree. it's about my height and looked nothing like the picture on the box lol. It's perfect for us though. This year we will be spending Christmas was my Dad and sister's at my house. We are so excited and can't wait to be with family.

I got this hat at Petco for Ari, and boy was this a project. It took Teanna and I with about 40 treats for about 30 minutes for us to get this one shot! He ruined it once he got a old of it but it was all so worth it for this one picture :)
We had our very first Sweet Tooth Fairy Christmas party at Hilary's house this year. We had a blast! We did a pot luck and a white elephant exchange and just enjoyed each others company.
One of my favorite thing about Holidays are these dang sugar cookies! They are to die for! We stock up for the whole month :)

No comments:

Post a Comment