Monday, December 13, 2010

Engaged but not underage!

Micheal Proposed November 1, 2009. It was Halloween night when I got the feeling something fishing was going on. Michaels sister Michelle put together a small Halloween party so we were all together with his family. I was texting my Dad a question, he answered and then added that "he received Michaels phone call and that if he was calling for a special reason that Micheal knew that he had to ask in person." I was shocked! Michael and my Dad tried to play it off and I went along with it to not ruin the surprise. The next day after church Michael took me to Sugarhouse, one of our favorite places for Sunday drives. This time he asked if I wanted to park and take a walk. We got out of the car and he proceeded to tell me how much he loved me and then pulled out a small scrapbook decorated with wedding stickers and a ring hanging from a ribbon and asked me to marry him. It was so perfect! Here are just a few of our favorite engagement pictures. Our pictures were taken by Vanessa Lamb, she was awesome! Vanessa-lamb-photo.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment