Sunday, December 19, 2010

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times

Michael and Ari could play together for hours sometimes. It's the funniest thing to watch! I think I fell to the floor in laughter when I got this picture. He posed so perfectly when I called his name to look at me. They are so cute!
Ari is such a good little dog but he is still a puppy and we don't dare leave anything out for him to chew on because he will CHEW! We have never ever had issues with furniture though.... Until now! I came home from a stressful day of work to this. I started to cry and put him into his kennel for a time out. I started to clean everything up when I noticed that he had only put a small whole into the back of the cushion but had unzipped it as well. It looks way worse than it actually is. We were able to stuff it up and zip it back in and now you can't even tell that something happened. Although I don't think I got over it for a few days. He is going through his adolescent stage in his life so everything he has been trained on we have to re-train him. So frustrating! He knows when he is in trouble and tries so hard to make it up to you by cuddling and being the perfect little dog and it just forces me to forgive him. I guess dogs are just like kids lol

No comments:

Post a Comment