Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Bridal Showers!

One of my best friends Maleah put together the best bridal shower for me! Other best friend flew all the way from California to Utah to be there. I was so grateful for the both of them and for everyone who came. We met at Maleahs house and had finger foods, open wonderful gifts and played some silly games. Afterward a few of my closed friends went to Texas Roadhouse and pigged out! They also made me wear one of the bras someone bought me over my shirt the whole night, we got some looks but we had a blast! My Mom and her best friend Kerri also put together a Bridal shower for me in California with close friends and family. We had some amazing food, looked back on some amazing memories and also received very needed and wonderful gifts! Thanks everyone for coming! Here are a few pictures from both showers, I'm sure you'll be able to tell the difference between the two showers lol


My Aunt Karene and Best friend Kelly

Maleah made the best throne for me!
My friend Sarah playing the toilet paper game!
Dinner at Texas RoadhouseMy Mom and Sister's
My Great Grandma LoRene
My wonderful friend form high school Michala
Beautiful Kelly
YAY for kitchen appliances!


No comments:

Post a Comment