Friday, June 10, 2011

Car Accident

A few weeks ago Michael was working a Bee's Baseball game in Salt Lake. Michael and his brother Marcus went to lunch after the game in Marcus's car. As they pulled up to Michael's car they both couldn't believe what they were seeing. They called the police to come and file a report. Luckily the lady that hit Michael got out of her car and wrote a very nice note, and I quote "People's I can fix this." THATS IT! I don't know how we got so lucky but they found her driving around in her astro van with her tire basically gone and her car just as damaged as Michael's. She was intoxicated of course and she luckily does have insurance. I can't believe that one stupid person's mistake can affect so many people. I am so grateful that Michael wasn't hurt. Michael has had this car since he was 17, and although we both wanted a new car it was still bitter sweet. R.I.P. Rafael the Mustang :(
On a lighter note, we took full advantage of the sales that went on since it was memorial day weekend. Michael was sweet enough to give me the new car. We got such a great deal and and awesome warranty. We got a car that we could grow into once we decide to start a family. We also spent some of our weekend at Michael's Dad's house playing games, watching movies and most of all pigging out!

No comments:

Post a Comment