Sunday, June 12, 2011

Bug Bite's

Earlier this week Michael and I took Ari to the park to play ball. I woke up the next morning to some small bug bites around my ankle but nothing out of the ordinary. I did my best to not scratch them so that they could go away. The next morning I woke up to this! The picture does not do justice! My ankle was so swollen and another bite looked just like this on the back of my ankle on the same foot. I went to work but as the day went on I noticed that it was starting to become painful to walk. It felt like the worst sun burn I've ever had with a combination of bruising. I went home and took Benadryl and iced it hoping that by the morning it would look better. The next morning it didn't look any better so I went to the doctor. Surprise surprise, He didn't know what it could be from so he just put me on antibiotics and said if its not looking better by Monday come back. Well at least the antibiotics are working and the swelling and bites are going away. I told Michael I am buying the Costco pack of bug spray so I never get a bug bite again!

No comments:

Post a Comment