Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Michael's Birthday!

For Michael's birthday we decided to head down to California. He was turning 25 so we decided we would rent a car for the first time. Teanna and Ari came with us. Michael and I love road trips and it was fun to have T come with us. We went to Disneyland with my sister's and my Dad. My Dad is officially getting old and could only make it 4 hours at Disneyland before he complained about his poor feet and decided to go home! We stayed till about 10pm and watched the world of colors water show and then we were pooped ourselves. We were also able to see Lexi's play Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory. She did such a good job as a reporter and a candy dancer. She did better than I could have with her lines and looked so dang cute. Before her play were went to dinner with my 92 year old Great Grandma LoRene. It is always so good to see her. Her memory is impeccable and it is always fun to listen to all her stories about my Dad :)



No comments:

Post a Comment