Saturday, September 22, 2012

Kelly's Wedding

I can't believe that my best friend since 6th grade got married! Kelly has been such an incredible friend and amazing example to me over the years and I could not be happier for her and Stephan. I had the honor to make Kelly's wedding cake/cupcakes. I was able to spend the day with my mom baking and we had a blast! 
I also got to spend some time with my dad and he took me to my all time favorite place Miguel's Jr.

Kelly and her Mom treated all the bridesmaids with a spa day and lunch. We had so much fun having a girl's day and she toped it off with these adorable gifts for the wedding.
I got to steal Lexi for the weekend when I headed to Camarillo for the wedding and stay with my Aunt Nannette. Lexi is growing up was too fast. I miss her all the time!
 Michael was so tired from me dragging him around town that he fell asleep in the kids fort. It was adorable!

 The beautiful bride getting ready for her big day!!
 Her adorable flower girl!

 Bridesmaids




1 comment:

  1. AH so cute! You look gorgeous! Great job on the cake/cupcakes and table.

    ReplyDelete